Boards and CEOs are under more scrutiny than ever before and are expected to deliver increasing shareholder returns in a challenging market and a slow-growth economy. Using publicly available information, we provide an objective perspective of your company’s performance and articulate the business case for specific areas of shareholder improvement.
Clients call us when:
- Board members and senior management disagree as to the level and urgency of change needed and they need a respected, independent adviser to help finalize a course of action so that real progress can begin.
- Their shareholder list includes known activist investors and they want to understand potential vulnerabilities.
- They want independent operational insight on their activist response plan.
- They have a new CEO or CFO who wants to make an impact quickly.
Our 'outside in' services include:
- Identification of operational performance gaps versus the industry and competitors
- Financial statement review
- Business case for specific initiatives to increase shareholder value
- Corporate governance and board composition review